Calls for CARLA2021 are open
- Posted By Luiz Alberto Rasseli Junior
- Noticias - RedCLARA
The Latin American Conference on High Performance Computing (CARLA) will be held between October 6 and 8, in Guadalajara (Mexico), and has already opened its calls for papers. Its closing date is July 2.
In 2021, CARLA will have two tracks: HPC (High Performance Computing) and Artificial Intelligence using HPC. The latter is a recent addition to the Conference program and focuses on the synergies between AI and HPC applications.
All articles that are accepted for the Conference will be included in the Proceedings Book of CARLA2021, which will be published in the Springer CCIS Series-Communications in Computer and Information Science. CCIS is indexed in Scopus, DBLP, Google Scholar, EI-Compendex, Mathematical Reviews, and SCImago.
The conference program includes keynotes and guests from academia and industry, full article and poster sessions, workshops, tutorials, discussion spaces, and more.
For more information about the event, its registration categories, calls and program, please visit http://carla2021.org or write to
- Deadline for submitting articles: July 02, 2021
- Notification to authors of selected articles: August 6, 2021
- Deadline for sending posters and workshops: August 20, 2021
- Notification for poster and workshop authors: September 03, 2021
- Conference dates: 06-08 October 2021