TICAL2019 and e-Science Meeting Virtual Day: Get to know the most important aspects in the evaluation of proposals
- Posted By Luiz Alberto Rasseli Junior
- Noticias - RedCLARA
What does TICAL look for in its call for papers? And what factors will be taken into account when evaluating papers? To answer these and other questions, the Program Committee of the TICAL2019 Conference and the 3rd Latin American e-Science Meeting will held, on Monday, May 13, at 4:00 pm (Chile time, GMT -4) the Virtual Information Day on the calls of the two events , which will take place between September 2 and 4 in Cancun, Mexico.
Those interested in participating should send an e-mail to until Saturday May 11, indicating in the subject "TICAL and e-Science Virtual Day ", in order to receive on Monday, 13, an e- mail with the link to the virtual room where the activity will take place.
Monday, May 13, 2019: TICAL2019 and 3rd Latin American e-Science Meeting Virtual Day
- 15:50 - 16:00 GMT | Room connection settings
- 16:00 - 16:20 GMT | Welcome and general information on the calls, by María José López Pourailly, TICAL and e-Science Meeting General Producer
- 16:20 - 17:00 GMT | Program Committee - The importance of participating and explanations about the priority factors in the evaluation
- 17:00 - 17:30 GMT | Questions and answers
- 17:30 - 17:40 GMT | Farewell