February 13: “New strategies and methodologies of education and learning” Webinar, by RENATA Colombia
- Posted By Luiz Alberto Rasseli Junior
The National Academic Network of Advanced Technology of Colombia, RENATA, invites the academic and scientific community of the country and Latin America to participate in the webinar: "New strategies and methodologies of education and learning", which will take place on February 13, at 10:00 am (Bogota time - GMT -5)
(Source: RENATA Colombia) Webinar guests are:
Mónica López Sánchez (moderator)
- RENATA Academic Manager
Jorge Enrique Bueno Prieto
- Director of the Institute of Astrobiology of Colombia (IAC) and representative of NASA in Colombia.
Biologist from the National University of Colombia, currently a PhD student in Space Research and Astrobiology at the University of Alcalá and CAB, and a University professor.
Nancy Mesa Arguello
- Director of the Department of Basic Sciences of the University Foundation of the Andean Area.
- Industrial Engineer of the Pedagogical and Technological University of Colombia (UPTC).
Viviana Garzón Cardozo
- Director of the STEM MD Robotics Unit of the Minuto de Dios University Corporation, UNIMINUTO.
- Electronic control engineer from the Francisco José de Caldas District University.
Registration is free of charge and can be done at https://bit.ly/2Ss180N
The next RENATA webinars will be:
- February 20 “Technological management for research (RedIRIS, REUNA and RNP).”
- February 27 “Moving data through NRENs.”