The event, organized by ICANN and Anilla Cultural, Uruguay, and supported by RedCLARA, will take place this Wednesday, April 19, at 14:00 GMT.
The event is driven to the academic community in Spanish speaking Higher Education Institutions. All interested parties are invited to participate.
The first edition of the Webinar was held in October 2016, after the initiative was presented and selected as a collaborative project in TICAL2016, the 6th Conference of Directors of Information Technology of Latin America, held in Buenos Aires.
14:00 UTC - Welcome
- Rodrigo Saucedo (ICANN LAC) and Tania Altamirano (CLARA)
14:10 - CA SusInGI Advisory Council Members Presentation
- Carolina Aguerre, Universidad San Andrés in Buenos Aires
- Olga Cavalli, School Governance of the South and University of Buenos Aires
- Other members of CA
14:20 - Subjects to be discussed
- SusInGI Curriculum (Integration of Training: ICANN, Internet Society, School of the South, among others)
- Inaugural Session of the Academic Network: treatment of initiatives and themes
- Research lines (work teams, fund, etc.)
14:50 - Dynamics interventions of Assistants and Members of SusInGI
15:00 - Questions and Answers - Final Reflections
15:15 - Closing